Saturday, August 22, 2009

Great Moment

Yst attended a bbq party which organized by Prs .
Wad i can say is everything works well..
Though d response is cold.
However,it turns to b a very good atmosphere at last.
Thanks for the committee who prepared alot for the party,
especially my babe hjm,
u hv did a great job,believe in urself k =)
Um,while the party is going on,
it rains heavily.
Too bad, people are fond of betting..
Yea, im the one who lose.So??
So...I need to prepare stg special for somebody..lol
I wun break one's promise,hehe
After that,went for supper..
Erm, stg happened thr & ppl stared around us
We hv bring disgrace on ourselves by doin that.
Hah, but it is fun~
On d way bk fr maideen,
I took a photo with a super nice doggie
-Toy Poddle-
I lk it so much,it is so cute!
Of course,
I enjoyed the moment with somebody..
Thanks for the talks though i hv been tease by him for duno how many times:P
Anyway,it is a great moment =)


2 comments:

~~wei qi~~ said...

wow...
at where o?

缘来有你 said...

pet shop lo.where do u expect my dear?lol